Bernice Cooke Art
Charles Fort, Kinsale Harbor, Co. Cork - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - Mounted to 10" x 8".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Charles Fort is a unique star-shaped military fortress that has stood guard over Kinsale harbor for over three hundred years. This star-shaped military fortress was constructed between 1677 and 1682, during the reign of King Charles II, to protect the town and harbor of Kinsale in County Cork. William Robinson, architect of the Royal Hospital in Kilmainham Dublin, and Superintendent of Fortifications is credited with designing the fort.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.