Bernice Cooke Art
Irish Celtic Cross - Pencil, Charcoal and Graphite Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8" x 10".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Celtic cross is a form of Christian cross featuring a nimbus or ring that emerged in Ireland, France, and Great Britain in the Early Middle Ages.
- The original image was drawn using pencil, charcoal, and graphite.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.