Bernice Cooke Art
Kirwans Lane at Christmas, Galway - Giclée Print.
Regular price $33.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of the finest medieval laneways in Galway, Kirwan’s Lane, is located in what is now known as The Latin Quarter. It contains many relics of 16th and 17th-century architecture. It is at the center of the area that was originally within the city walls and is named after the Kirwan’s, one of Galway's fourteen “tribes” – the families who ruled the town for several centuries. The area has been significantly restored over the years and has rejuvenated the heart of Galway’s historical town center.
- The original image was painted using acrylic and oils.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.