Bernice Cooke Art
Lady Augusta Gregory - Pencil, Graphite & Charcoal Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8" x 10".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lady Augusta Gregory was an Irish dramatist, folklorist, and theatre manager. With William Butler Yeats and Edward Martyn, she co-founded the Irish Literary Theatre and the Abbey Theatre and wrote numerous short works for both companies.
- The original image was drawn using pencil, graphite, and charcoal.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.