Bernice Cooke Art
Poulnabrone Dolmen, Co. Clare - Graphite, Pencil and Charcoal Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - Mounted to 10" x 8".
Regular price $112.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Poulnabrone Dolmen is a large Dolmen or Portal tomb, located in the Burren, Co. Clare. Dating from the Neolithic period, consisting of two large portal-stones defining the entrance and a back-stone, all of which support the roof-stone. The roof-stone can be of considerable size.
- The original image was drawn using pencil, graphite, and charcoal.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.