Bernice Cooke Art
Saint Brigid - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8" x 10".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Saint Brigid of Ireland was born of a noble father and a slave mother and was sold along with her mother to a Druid, whom she later converted to Christianity. The Curragh, a plain in Kildare, was granted by the king of Leinster to St. Brigid. Here, she founded the first nunnery in Ireland.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.