St. Sophia's Cathedral, Kyiv, Ukraine, Profits going to the Red Cross - Giclée Print.
This beautiful building is St. Sophia's Cathedral in Kyiv the capital city of Ukraine.
Like the rest of the world, I am on an emotional rollercoaster with what is going on in Ukraine and the suffering of the Ukrainian people. I have 100 prints created from this original pen and watercolour painting, with €10 of every sale going to the Irish Red Cross to support the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.
This Cathedral was built in the 11th century and it has the biggest preserved collection of mosaics and frescos of that time. It was built to celebrate Prince Yaroslav's victory in protecting Kyiv from the Pechenegs (tribal raiders).
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 4" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
- €10 from every sale will go to the Irish Red Cross to support the crisis in Ukraine.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)