Bernice Cooke Art
The Claddagh Ring, Galway - Graphite, Pencil and Charcoal - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - Mounted to 10" x 8".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring that represents love, loyalty, and friendship. The hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty. The design and customs associated with it originated in the Irish fishing village of the same name in Galway.
- The original image was drawn using pencil, graphite, and charcoal.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.