Bernice Cooke Art
Abbeyleix House, County Laois - Giclée Print.
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Abbeyleix House is located in County Laois, Ireland. It is an Irish country house that was the residence of the Viscounts de Vesci in County Laois, Ireland. It was designed by architect James Wyatt and built by Sir William Chambers in 1773. The de Vesci family lived at Abbeyleix House until it was sold in the mid-1990s.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.