Adare Trinitarian Abbey, Adare, Co. Limerick - Giclée Print.
Adare Trinitarian Abbey, also known as White Abbey, Monastery of the Holy Trinity, is now the Roman Catholic parish church in the center of the picturesque nineteenth-century estate village of Adare. The foundation date of the Trinitarian order at Adare is unknown. The church underwent considerable restoration in the nineteenth century which incorporated remains of the medieval church including the nave, chancel, and tower.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)