Aghadoe Cathedral, Killarney, Co. Kerry - Giclée Print.
St. Finian the leper is understood to have founded a monastery here in the 6th or 7th century. This Cathedral is believed to have been completed in 1158. The Western doorway is Romanesque in style - a three order arch decorated with geometric patterns. The doorway was rebuilt in the 18th or 19th Century.
I just love the colours of the stonework and the gorgeous surrounding views.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)