Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo, Ireland - Pen & Watercolour Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - Mounted to 10" x 8"
Ashford Castle is a magnificent structure perched on the shore of Lough Corrib in County Mayo. It was built for Arthur Edward Guinness Lord Ardilaun in 1870 by J. H. Fuller.
It has featured as a filming location for many films and televisions series, including The Quiet Man and Reign. It is now a five-star hotel and when you drive through those baronial gates you know you are in for a treat.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)