Athlone Railway 1967 - Giclée Print
"Step back in time with our charming railway station, a jewel of the mid-19th Century. Its design, inspired by the refined Italianate architectural style, is the brainchild of the celebrated architect George Wilkinson. Commissioned by the Great Southern Railway Company, this station was erected in 1858 to serve as a vibrant hub on the Portarlington to Athlone Midland route. It stands as a testament to the grandeur of past railway travel."
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)