Ballinlough Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Once upon a time, nestled near the charming town of Clonmellon in County Westmeath, there stood a splendid place known as Ballinlough Castle. It was a world of enchantment, where the current custodians were none other than Sir Nicholas and Lady Nugent.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)