Cahir Castle, Cahir, Co. Tipperary - Pen and Watercolor Painting - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 10" x 8"
Cahir Castle was the seat of the Butlers, Barons Cahir, standing on a rocky island in the River Suir, recently voted as the top filming location in Europe. It was the largest Castle built in Ireland during the 15th and 16th Centuries, it features two courts a huge keep and a great hall.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)