Castle Fraser, Inverurie, Scotland. Giclée Print.
A self-guided tour of this castle will take you from top to bottom. With stunning views from the turrets of the beautiful Scottish countryside, Castle Fraser has many secrets, including a Laird's lug, hidden trapdoors, spyholes and secret passageways. An adventure in itself.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)