Dunguaire Castle, Kinvara, Co. Galway. Ireland. Giclée Print
A well-known tourist destination in the town of Kinvara, Co. Galway. Dunguaire Castle was built around 1520 by the O'Hynes family and it sits on the shore of Galway bay bathed in beautiful light and sunsets.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)