Fyvie Castle, Turriff, Aberdeenshire, Scotland - Giclée Print
Rumoured to be the most haunted castle in Scotland, of course it was top of my list to visit on a recent family holiday. A magnificent structure with beautiful paintings, turrets, spiral staircases, and the resident ghosts, a book all by itself waiting to be written.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)