Hill of Uisneach, Co. Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Immerse yourself in the mystique of ancient Ireland with a visit to this revered hill, once considered the spiritual heart of the land during pagan times. Rising to a majestic 690 feet, it offers a panoramic spectacle where one can survey the sprawling landscapes of twenty Irish counties.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)