Kilbeggan Distillery County Westmeath - Giclée Print
Nestled along the tranquil River Brosna in Kilbeggan, County Westmeath, lies the historic Kilbeggan Distillery, a beacon of Irish whiskey craftsmanship. Formerly known as Brusna Distillery and later Locke's Distillery, this gem is now part of the Beam Suntory family. Renowned for its small pot stills, Kilbeggan boasts a heritage dating back to 1757, with a replica of its original distilling license proudly displayed on the premises.
Like many of its Irish counterparts, Kilbeggan faced economic trials in the early 1900s, leading to a temporary closure in 1957. Yet, the spirit of distillation never died, and the distillery preserved its license through the years. In a triumphant revival, Kilbeggan resumed its whiskey production in 2007 after a comprehensive refurbishment.
Kilbeggan Distillery's exceptional whiskeys have charmed many, including esteemed figures such as Britain's Sir Winston Churchill and the illustrious Irish playwright Myles na gCopaleen. Join the lineage of aficionados and discover the timeless legacy of Kilbeggan's spirited waters.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)