Killua Castle, Co. Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Discover the enchanting 18th-century residence cloaked in a gothic veneer, constructed circa 1830. This historical gem bears connections to the legendary Sir Walter Raleigh and the iconic Lawrence of Arabia, offering visitors a glimpse into a bygone era steeped in the tales of renowned figures.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)