Knockdrin Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Behold the grandeur of a gothic-style castle, erected in 1830 by the esteemed James Shiel for the illustrious Levinge Family. The Levinges, with a legacy dating back to their arrival in Ireland with the Williamites in the late 17th century, established their roots with this architectural marvel.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)