Moran's Pub, Woodford, Co. Galway, Ireland - Giclée Print.
The is the beautiful pub that greets you when you arrive into the town of Woodford from the Portumna road. The bright colours are eye catching and it sits near the village pond full of ducks, a perfect place for a picnic with a pint of the good stuff after.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)