Moydrum Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Standing at a respectful distance from a once-magnificent castle, its weathered stones whispering secrets of ages long past. Here, on the eastern outskirts of Athlone, the ruins of Moydrum Castle stand like a ghostly sentinel, observing the march of time and the twists of fate.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)