Muckross House, Killarney, Co. Kerry - Giclée Print
Muckross House, Killarney, Co. Kerry - pen and watercolour sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 10" x 8".
Muckross House is a gabled Elizabethan - style Victorian Mansion. The estate dates back to the 17th Century. The Welsh Herbert family settled here and this beautiful house was built for Henry Arthur Herbert and his family, completed in 1843. This magnificent house is located on the eastern shores of Muckross lake and the views from all rooms are breathtaking. Queen Victoria visited here in 1861, the gardens were heavily landscaped and huge sums of money was spent on the house in preparation for her visit. Many people say that the huge overspend by the Herbert family on this royal visit led them to financial ruin.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)