Bernice Cooke Art
Old Shop Front, Woodford, Co. Galway - Giclée Print.
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Woodford is a town, in the parish of BALLYNAKILL, barony of LEITRIM, county of GALWAY, and the province of CONNAUGHT, 6 miles from Portumna, on the road from Loughrea to Killaloe. I just love the way the people of the village have put so much effort into keeping the streets and shop fronts so lovely. This shop is closed but I can't help but wonder the conversations and buzz of activity that enveloped it in its prime.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.