Original Delvin Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
In the quaint village of Delvin, nestled in the gentle embrace of County Westmeath, there stands a relic of bygone days - the remnants of Delvin Castle. The castle, a whispered memory of grandeur, was a labor of love by Sir Hugh De Lacey, Lord of Meath, crafted in 1181 for his dear brother-in-law, Sir Gilbert Nugent.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)