Bernice Cooke Art
Portumna Bridge, Co. Galway - Giclée Print.
Regular price $33.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Portumna Bridge was designed in 1909 by the London engineer, C. E. Stanier. It is a steel plate girder construction on cast-iron pillars, each measuring nine feet in diameter. It is the largest early 20th-century example of its kind in Europe and its steel structure and the pivoting swing section over the navigation channel are of particular technical and engineering interest.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.