Portumna Castle Walled Kitchen Garden, Portumna, Co. Galway - Acrylic and Oil - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8" x 10"
Portumna Castle Walled Kitchen Garden is a beautifully manicured and well-maintained garden just off to the left of Portumna Castle. In keeping with the traditional herbs and vegetables that would have been grown in this garden when the Earl of Clonricarde was in residence, Head Gardener Lynn has ensured that it remains as close as possible to the original garden. It is a joy to walk this garden any of the seasons when the castle is open and it inspired me to create this image in acrylic and oil at the height of the Summer.
- The original image was painted using acrylic and oil on a canvas panel.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2020 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)