Bernice Cooke Art
Portumna Friary, Co. Galway - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8"x10".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Portumna Dominican Friary was originally a Church erected by the Cistercian monks of Dunbrody Abbey in county Wexford in the 13th Century. It was later abandoned by the monks and the land was held by the O'Madden Family who granted it to the Dominican Friars. Who founded the abbey here in 1426, and dedicated it to St Mary and SS Peter and Paul. It was converted for use as a Protestant church in the 18th century.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.