Sean's Bar, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
In a quiet corner of a bustling town, nestled amidst cobblestone streets and the tales of yore, there lay a little bar known as Sean's. It appeared as any other pub to the untrained eye, with its cozy corners and inviting warmth, a place where friends gathered to share laughter and merriment.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)