Bernice Cooke Art
The Abbey, Loughrea, Co. Galway - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 10" x 8".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Abbey, Loughrea was erected in 1820, designed by an unknown architect. It is located in a very quiet and peaceful part of Loughrea town. Built beside the ruins of the medieval abbey that was established in the 1300s.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.