Bernice Cooke Art
The Cathedral of St. Brendan, Loughrea, Co. Galway - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - mounted to 8" x 10"
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Cathedral of St. Brendan, built during 1897 - 1903, is located in Loughrea, Co. Galway. It contains a rich collection of the best modern Irish ecclesiastical art, including stained glass by A.E. Childe, Sarah Purser, Hubert McGoldrick, Michael Healy, and Evie Hone. A wonderful place of peacefulness and beauty.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.