The Church of The Most Holy Rosary, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois - pen and watercolour sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke Mounted to 10" x 8"
Built in 1893 by the kindness of Viscount De Vesci ensuring that it would be a beautiful, well-constructed building for the people of Abbeyleix.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 6" x 8" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 8” x 10”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2020 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)