The Honan Chapel, University College Cork - Giclée Print.
The Honan Chapel a Catholic place of worship for all the Students and Staff at UCC. This beautiful building was established and created during Irelands' turbulent war of Independence years 1915 - 1917, it was opened for worship in November of 1916.
Dedicated to St. Finbarr of Cork the chapel helped renew Cork craftsmanship in the first decade of the 20th Century. A time when Irish people wanted to express their artistic talents and crafts finally away from the power of the British Government, by putting their own stamp on this building.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolour pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2022 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)