Bernice Cooke Art
The Railway Hotel, Loughrea, Co. Galway - Giclée Print.
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
O'Dea's Hotel, Loughrea, is known as the Railway Hotel locally. It predates the arrival of the railway as it dates from the 1780s. Loughrea Railway Station opened on 1 December 1890 and finally closed on 3 November 1975.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print is presented in an Antique White mount. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.