Tullynally Castle and Gardens, Co. Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
In the enchanting realm of Tullynally Castle, nestled among the graceful trees at the foot of Tulaigh an Eallaigh, or the Hill of the Swan, a historic gem awaited discovery. Just beyond, the legendary waters of Lough Derravaragh sparkled, echoing the age-old tales of the Children of Lir.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)