Waterston House, Glasson, Co. Westmeath, Ireland - Giclée Print
Let us turn back the hands of time, like pages in a forgotten storybook, as we approach the remnants of a grand house, now only whispers of its former splendor.
Behold the faded façade and the elegant Palladian doorway of Waterston Park House, nestled in the heart of Glasson, County Westmeath. Nature's embrace now weaves through its once-grand halls, and a sense of wistful melancholy hangs in the air, for this is a tale of fading grandeur.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The Print is sold without a mount or frame.
- The Print is shipped in a postal tube.
- The photos are for reference only.
This image is copyright of the artist Bernice Cooke ©2023 (Image reproduction rights do not transfer with the sale of the print.)