Bernice Cooke Art
Woodlawn House, Co. Galway Then - Pen & Watercolor Sketch - Giclée Print by Bernice Cooke - Mounted to 10" x 8 ".
Regular price 30,00€
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Woodlawn House as it would have looked like back in its day. Unfortunately, now it lies in ruins, with a promise in the near future of a complete overhaul. Located in Woodlawn, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway this three-storey Palladian style country house was constructed in the late 18th century by Frederick Trench who was the first to bear the title of Baron Ashtown, the Trenches were considered to be a very prominent family around Galway and would continue to lay claim to the house until the mid-20th century.
- The original image was drawn using pigment ink fine liner pens and watercolor pencils and paint.
- This is a limited edition print on Archival Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper with professional light-fast inks.
- Each high-quality print is individually titled, numbered, and signed by the Artist Bernice Cooke.
- The print size is 8" x 6" presented in an Antique White mount measuring 10” x 8”. It comes carefully packaged in a clear sleeve, dispatched in a board-backed envelope.
- The Print is sold unframed.